Re: Advice please...

From: Tina Shelby (
Mon Jan 17 11:21:23 2000

Hi Tara, glad you found us!

I wanted to add to what others have said and tell you that in the Orlando area there is a physical therapist group that perform massage to "loosen and stretch" the adhesions. Personally, I have not utilized their services but they are very confident of their abilities to ease the pain of adhesions. I believe someone here on this list has utilized their services and have found it to be helpful, but forgive me, I can't think of their name.

Maybe they won't mind sharing their experience again for us.


Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: