Re: adhesions and fibro

Sun Dec 26 18:45:12 1999

Hi, Sorry to hear your in pain. I am always in a flare from the cause of one thing or another,but my flares do turn worse,they never go away,and if the Fm is flaring it will surely make the other areas flair and vice versa. The best doctor to diagnoise Fm is Rheumatologist,but finding the right one may take some time,Fibromyalgia is getting more noticed,but still has some ways to go,they are currently working on a blood test for FM,but its not released to the public yet,that will help many once it is. Information on Fibro can be find everywhere on the net now,just do a search and you will find more information than you could possible read through. There are a couple of excellent website out there. This is a great one and also list about adhesions and fm http://www.sover.net/~devstar/ As for the link with endo and Fm yes,there are so many similarities among fm patients its scary and so many of them you don't see listed on traditional websites. I belong to a wonderful support group called FibroHugs,everyone there has FM,and the majority suffer with other medical problems as well and we compare our health histories and its scary sometimes.I have met many adhesion suffers there. I battled and still battle with Endo,when I had my hyst almost 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Stage 5 endo,unfortunately I am one of those people where endo decided to move outside of the pelvic region and now have endo in other areas of my body,this is actually another common link with Fm patients. Again I am really sorry your doctor isn't listening to you,and exercise in many Fm patients and patients who have Myofascial syndrome pain,Exercise can cause even more problems,gentle stretching is about all that many of us can do..Hugs Kimmi

At Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Rhonda White wrote: >
>Where can I find some information on fibro?

>>----- Original Message -----
>From: Jessica <Alanjess@yourlink.net>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net>
>Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 7:42 PM
>Subject: adhesions and fibro
>
>> Kimmi, So sorry to hear that you are having so much pain. However, the
>> lights went on when I read your message. I have been having joint pain
>> for 6 months now, along with extreme fatige and muscle aches. Basically,
>> I feel as if I have run a marathon every day. My GP doctor ran tests
>> and x rayed my joints and everything came back normal. He basically
>> told me to loose weight (I am 5'8" and weigh 173) and exercise more (the