Re: Re Prayers needed

Fri Dec 24 09:07:23 1999

RE: Re Prayers neededThat I knew Laura Newman...as you are an angle as it is! We must put Barb in Gods hands now and hope for the best for her!

A very blessed and Merry Christmas to you and in the New year we will work on getting YOU better any way we can! You watch me!

Love Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: LNewman@milbank.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 12:17 PM Subject: RE: Re Prayers needed

You can count on me Bev!!!

-----Original Message----- From: bnb@cybrzn.com [SMTP:bnb@cybrzn.com] Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 12:33 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re Prayers needed

I am asking that everyone who reads this post and believes in the power of prayer to PLEASE pray for a fellow ARD sufferer who appeared to be very desperate in her plea for help. All efforts to communicate with her have failed. She is not onlysuffering her pain of adhesions, but has lost her best friend and support system Monday as well!

Suffering is tough enough as we all know, but I think to suffer these things this time of year increase that suffering....Many if not all of us can relate to her I am sure!

Please pray for this lady as God will know who you pray for and with the power of prayer she may answer the IAS attempts of support or she amy be filled with the strength to reach out for help elsewhere....and we know for sure that GOD WILL carry her through this with our prayers as the unseen support of this special group of people!

May God be with her and all of you now and forever!

Bev

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: