Re: Re[2]: [2]: Bad day

Tue Dec 14 11:10:49 1999

Laura, it is Laura here and I see that you are going to the Mayo Clinic. Could you please let me know if he can help you because if he can, I would like to go see him. My biggest problem is trying to get my Op reports from all of the hospitals I have been to. Even the doctors have said they no longer have my records. I even called my last surgeon and she said she looked in my file but did not see those reports. I am at a loss when I do go see a doctor. Heck, they may not even see me without those reports. I can understand that too, because how is he going to make a diagnosis without the proper info.? What a mess I am in. On top of all of that, I am having a hard time on my new job (pain problems wrecked the last job and is threatening to do the same here), I was in so much pain over the weekend that I had to have the girl that was braiding my hair to stop and am wearing it back in a ponytail because I just couldn't sit anymore. I was in such pain that I did not come in yesterday and that didn't go over very well. I may have to come out of work earlier than I have planned but I really don't want to because I need to help my husband out -- he cannot do it alone -- nor do I want him to. He has been so wonderful and supportive so far, I do not want to add another burden to him.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Laura A Johnsrud [SMTP:johnsrud@allina.com]
> Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 3:42 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Re[2]: [2]: Bad day
>
> I have an appointment at the Mayo Clinic with Dr. Johnson Thistle. Have
> you
> heard of him?
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: