Re[2]: [2]: [2]: Bad day

Mon Dec 13 15:53:50 1999

I did some surfing, and I guess he is a gastroenterologist. I don't know what to do now. My appt is scheduled for Friday, and the doctor I work for set it up after three weeks of calling everyone he went to med school with. I think I have to keep this appt, but can you give me the name of the doctor in Wayzata? That would be much closer. That doesn't leave much in the way of hope through the Mecca, does it?

Laura

____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Re: [2]: [2]: Bad day ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Author: <adhesions@obgyn.net> Date: 12/13/99 3:11 PM

Laura,

No, I have not heard of Dr. Johnson Thistle, who is at the Mayo Clinic. When is your appointment for? I can tell you this that, unless you are having an emergency bowel obstruction, the only help you will get for your adhesions is the suggestion of going to a pain clinic. This is what I was told January 1998.

I had been to the Mayo Clinic 6 times over a span of 27 years. In 1981 I submitted to 4 different kinds of nerve blocks at their pain clinic - and I got absolutely no help for my chronic pain. After receiving no relief from pain, I was told that they couldn't help me.

Laura, you could go to a doctor in Wayzata, who is a member of the International Pelvic Pain Society, for pain management - at less cost to you!!

I have been checking some of the web sites, which have information about prescription drugs; and I took a chance and addressed this information to: adhesions@adhesions.org. I wanted you to know that at the Healthtouch.com web site, one of the side-effects of Paxil is: "trouble sleeping." Could this explain why you are having trouble sleeping?

- - - - - - - -

At Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Laura A Johnsrud wrote: >
>I have an appointment at the Mayo Clinic with Dr. Johnson Thistle. Have you
>heard of him?

--
The 15th century proverb which summarizes the purpose of medicine is:
* To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always. *

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: