Chronic Pain >>Articles and Links : Thank you, Dr. Wiseman, for providing this for us!!!

Thu Dec 2 11:55:09 1999

I hope that you have taken or will take time to read the articles, which I suggested at the following web site:

http://www.telalink.net/~nnpc/page2x.html.

Now that you know a little more about chronic pain, I encourage you to learn even more by going to the LINKS section of the International Adhesions Society. Click: LINKS - at the top of this web page.

- - - - - - - - - -

NOTE: The LINKS section is still in early development; and you will find that there are some Not Found articles as well as some duplicated articles. In time these corrections will be made. These problems will not prevent you from learning as much as you can about chronic pain and pain management - because there are many articles and many links listed.

- - - - - - - - - - -

There are several topics listed at the LINKS section. Each topic contains many articles and many links. All of this information will give you a better understanding about chronic pain. With understanding -- comes acceptance. With acceptance -- comes relief of pain.

Some of you are interested in natural ways of healing. ALTERNATIVES TO HEALTH CARE is for you.

For all of you, CHRONIC PAIN AND PAIN MANAGEMENT articles and links will reinforce the information you already have about chronic pain. The more that you read about chronic pain, the easier it will be for you to accept this way of helping yourself reduce your level of pain - so that you can "learn how to live with your chronic pain" and thus acheive a better quality of life.

** A very special thanks to Dr. Wiseman, who has made the LINKS section of the International Adhesions Society available for adhesion-sufferers; so that they can have easy access to helpful information. **

--
The 15th century proverb which summarizes the purpose of medicine is:
* To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always. *

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: