Educational information about adhesions >> Dr. Wiseman's articles and authors (above)

Tue Nov 30 15:54:15 1999

Beverly, my thanks to you for your encouragement to me - and for the valuable sharing you do with the adhesions group. Helen

TO ALL OF YOU:

I want to call your attention to two very important articles which Dr. Wiseman has written about adhesions. You will find both of them just to the left of this web page. If you have not taken time to read both of them, please do.

1.) A Patient's Guide to Adhesions and Related Pain...or...You Are Not Alone? 2.) Adhesion FAQs

I also want to call your attention to some very important information that Beverly and I have written about adhesions, which may be forgotten unless someone explains how to access this information.

Beverly's messages are based on her recent adhesiolysis (surgery for adhesions), which was done by Harry Reich, M.D.- who is internationally recognized for his surgical work.

My messages are based on more than two years of research on adhesions and adhesion-related information - as well as more than 29 years of living with the chronic pain of adhesions.

**** HERE IS HOW TO ACCESS THIS INFORMATION ****

1. At the top of this web page there is a blue, rectangular bar, which says: post a new message to the forum.

2. Just under this bar are the words: Messages sorted by: thread - subject - author.

3, Click: author

4. Then scroll down to the author's name: Beverly; Helen

5. These messages are from the month of November.

6. To access the other months, you will have to go to: http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ Here you will find the other months listed.

7. Click the new month and go through the same procedure as in steps 1-5.

I encourage you to learn as much as you can about adhesions!

--
The 15th century proverb which summarizes the purpose of medicine is:
* To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always. *

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: