high hopes gone

Tue Nov 30 13:32:29 1999

I just came from pain clinic, and she said he had just called my gyn, and they both think that another surgry is risky. He has not called me yet, he has been in and out of town lately, I thoght the wyhe talked a month ago, he was going to talk to genral surgeo, and they were both going to go in nd try to fix things, and use seprafilm, which is whay dr semetzidies uses. But he does more than oe surgery, I cannot figure out why he can do that and they are afraid of doing ONE more on me. So tird now, even went to mall and could not even stand they pain whenalking, and my pan dr told me I NEED to ccept it,and te counselor will teacj me how t live with it. Here I thougt they were going to try to helpme, I realize it IS a risk,as far as the more surgry they do, she did said the risk for obstruction IS greater after each one. She said it is like flipping a coin, and if yur lucky it wll work! I am REALLY confusd now , living on narcotics is nOT my cup of tea! HELP! NEED advice, I am ready to see semertzidies at this point, but he DOES more thanne if neded, and he does laparotomy,no matter what, I cannot et mie done laparoscopy anymore anway, so it does not matter, I am about 40 minuts from him!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: