joint pain/flu like symptoms

Sat Nov 27 06:26:11 1999

Hi!! Hope everyone is having a "good" day today! I am wondering if anyone else is or has experienced joint pain/ flu like symptoms? For the past month I have felt like I have run a marathon. I had my last surgery, a hysterectomy, in May but I still have my ovaries. I felt better for about 3 months (even though the pain on my lower left abdomen returned after 3 days!) Then about September I started feeling very fatigued with pain in my wrists, knees, ankles and feet. Sometimes my elbows too. It comes and goes on a daily basis, and when my adhesion pain is worse the joints feel better. I still go to work everyday but some days I have to drag myself through everything and when I get home I just flop in a chair. I had xrays done (hope I don't get cancer from all these xrays) and they showed no arthritis. The doctor is running blood tests on my thyroid and an ANa test under my insistance. He thinks it's stress! But I am not under any more stress than normal (I teach autistic children and have a teenager and a preschooler) and besides that I know how my body reacts to stress and this is not it!! I was just wondering if anyone else experiences these symptoms and if this is just another reaction to the adhesions? My prayers to all. "Friends that stick together", Jessica

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: