update....pain clinic today

Tue Nov 9 11:51:38 1999

Just a small note to let you know, peggy, that they sort of think I am crazy to try surgery again. They said there are never an guarantees for people who heal like I do. She did say if the general surgeon gives you that as a option, are you going to do it, and I did tell er probably!

I told her the pain meds. are just not enough relief, and that it is dealing havoc in m life, and this is not me. She did say that the pain clinic never did think as complex as my pain was, and the comlexity f the ahesions from all my op reports from the gyn, that they knew they were probably not going to e able to control this pain completely. They never rely said this, they did say early on that the meds sometimes do not work, and she said oxycontin, is almost the same as ethadone as faras the way it works. They are both strong, and this is why I do not understand why it does not help fully. The gyn will not be back til next week, and then I will hear from him about exactly what the general surgeon said, and I will try to go o til then. Peggy, keep me iformed of how things are going for you. Is your surgery scheduled yet? I am brave wen I am on here, I am so afraid of whst will work, or when> Trying so hard to wait for the new barriers, but I do not know if I will be able to!]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: