peggy

Tue Nov 9 06:37:44 1999

hello, another night of disaster We went to anauction for altle while, it was hot in there so we decidd to get a shake, and split it, I hardly drank any. I also had some, very little, red meat for dinner, my weight is now down to 94 lbs, and now I plain feel ugly. I woke up as usua when I eat meat with bouts of cramping, and finally diarreha in the middle of the night.

It was not long after the shake had MAJOR gas pains, and you know how they feel with adhesions o the bowels.

What you said about your gyn doing your surgery, and with the adhesions o the bowe, he wats a general surgeon there, my gyn told me t first he would just send me to the surgeon, and he could talk surgery with me. I reminded him I trut him too much, and he told me in sept he would lyse adhesios, but a surgeon would have to be there with so much bowel involvement. He did remove the omentu last time hoping that would help. I told my husband I think pa managemnt makes life tolerable, but the constricting, and hard pulling and burnig ains are there 90 % of the time, and last night my friend even said something about the meat and milk, and cannot believe I do not have crhns, have a siste and my son has it. I am realy scared this is a wrong decision, but maybe tis surgeon will say not to do it, will not know til I see him. My gyn is jut scared of what they will indwhen they go in, like h told me he freaked when he opened me in sept last year and found the transverse coon stuck and smothering he small bowel all h way on h pelvic floor, tha surgrywas only alitte less than 3 hours, this oe he saidcould e longer. And tey hae to do a laparotomy again. TH il e 7 laparotomies and 4 laps, but most of them except 3 have been in th last 5 years. I see pain clinic today, just couselor, and I am VERY unhappy with em nw, was havng trublestatig on wed, andshe told me have to wait the month b/c they are booked solid! That bothers me, I just hope another surgery does not cause things to get worse, there is always that posibilty with adhesions, but he gyn said he as oping the en surgeon may use something else as a brrier. Interceed did not work!

Love to all, toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: