Liver function tests results

Mon Nov 8 02:39:40 1999

I wrote about all adhesion sufferers as sick liver owners. Yes, I did but now I'd like to talk about another thing.

In spring I had 4 complex "liver" blood tests. Each one in a week. At first I didn't know the future test result. But since I were preparing for spring liver clearance I felt the result won't be normal of course. And they said my result was doubtful and it would be better to repeat it in a week. I knew in a week they would get worse result and would recommed some treatment. But I was calm and I even knew approximate future result. In a week I saw the figures as had expected. :) Then again - new test - and again new and worse result - tree-time high than normal limit (61 instead of 20 - indirect bile pigmenst rate). They were quite anxious but I smiled and said that they would "get" normal result in a week. They knew I didn't take any medicine and told me it's impossible. But in a week it was 22 and it was only eighth day after the procedure. :)

I told this story to show how flexible our organism is and how high can be our intuition and perception of own body if we begin to really understand it's signals.

Personally I had many various "liver" blood tests and read about many others tests and researches and can say as far as I know unfortunatelly there is no reliable method at our times in any country to check our liver and gallbladder condition. Enzymes level or bile pigments level is not a mark here. Conventional medicine uses just indirect methods to evaluate biliary system condition if they couldn't find anything during ultrasound, x-rays or scanning. So if they have found some drugs in one's blood it means his liver and kidney are really "dead" in fact. Bad results of liver function tests are just official proof of one's liver pickle actually. :( It's like with cancer - there is no method which shows us that cancer is going to develop. There are just methods which prove cancer has developed already.

Best regards, Igor Gudymenko

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: