update

Tue Nov 2 19:20:21 1999

Hello Everyone, Well it has been over 2 weeks since my surgery and I still have alot of pain, but mainly it is from the incision that is not closed, I went to the doctor today and she said it looked like the right side of the incision looked red but could not tell for sure if it was getting infected because I also got a rash under the incision. The recovery has been really hard on me I do not do anything I walk around the house and sometimes get out for a little while here and there, but I am tired all the time. The doctor said that the recovery would be alot longer and harder because of what happened. I found out that a adhesion barrier was not used because I had so many adhesions and they were everywhere and also I had been in surgery over 5 hours, so now I hope that alot of my pain was from my ovary because if not the pain is only going to be worse and after that surgery no doctor will touch me.I decided that this would be my last surgery, everything is gone that could be taken. Thanks for listening....I hope everyone is doing good.....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: