Re: Teresa

Tue Nov 2 18:08:05 1999

Peggy I hope your appointment goes well. Keep the faith, my family just laughs at me, (which is sometimes more frustrating). Our families probably have it as bad as we do (WITHOUT THE PAIN), just putting up with us. Do they have you on any antidepressants? I had my appointment with pain clinic yesterday. They changed my anti-depressant to SERZONE, don't know if it'll work the EFFEXOL gave me migraines (2 in a 5 day period). They did a sympathetic nerve block for my right leg. WHY? I don't know. The nurses told what he was going to do by the time he got in there I was about out of it ( not enough that I didn't know when the needles were going in and out, almost 20 shots), I had blood all over the back of my panties from the needle holes. Now I have eight "golf ball" size places (four on each side of my spine in the middle of my back). I can't tell which hurts worse my gut or my back. They suggest ice for the pain of the area or heat. Both work, but only while it's there. I did try to get them to sign for a temp handicapped tag for the car and "he don't do that", Another co-pay for my pcp. I don't want another surgery, I know I'll have to, that's o.k., if it works. Heck I guess it'll be o.k. if it don't. (So much for my faith, LOL) Teresa

>From: pklippe1@nycap.rr.com (Peggy)
>Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net>
>Subject: Teresa
>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 05:57:39 -0600
>
>Hi Teresa,
>Thanks for the welcome back.I have my appointment with the pain
>management Dr. on Wednesday.I have a lot to discuss with him.I need
>something that is going to help me with the pain.The meds that I am
>taking now are doing nothing for me. This is a different pain Dr. than
>originally so I don't know what he will offer me. AS everyday passes I
>seem to get a little more depressed over such little stupid things. I
>know I am driving my family crazy.I asked them to please try to be
>patient with me. I have a lot on my mind right now with thinking about
>another surgery. I try not to take it out on them, But it is so hard. I
>think they do understand .But I shouldn't have to put them through this.
>I will talk to you soon.
> Peggy
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: