Teresa

Tue Sep 28 11:53:35 1999

Hi Teresa,I sent Jennifer 2 more e-mails in the past 4 days and I heard from her this morning.Thanks for the advice on trying to keep e-mailing her.She told me that she thought that she had already e-mailed me a couple weeks ago and apologized for the delay.She also said that she would rather speak to me over the telephone than through e-mail,Which is fine with me.it is tough going back and forth with e-mails with the type of information she offers I suppose.How did you make out with speaking with her? Did you have a hystectomy?My problem with adhesions is caused by an infection after my hysterectomy,carelessness of my previous gyn,He missed a stitch during surgery which caused me to have a bleeder or hematoma.I believe they are one in the same.That landed me back into the O R for him too take care of it and 4 days in the hospital with I V antibiotics.I really regret having the hysterecomy,I have more problems now than I did before .Will talk to you real soon."FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: