Waiting!!

Thu Aug 26 18:22:28 1999

Hi everyone,

I find myself once again waiting to hear back from a doctor. Lately, I seem to be waiting all of the time for a test result or a phone call to be returned and so on. Time is moving so slowly for me and I don't feel well. I am trying SO hard to keep occupied, but waiting is like a dark cloud over my head. I saw the surgeon on Monday and he couldn't give me any definate answers because he hadn't looked over my eterclysis (sp) study yet, even though I had given him a written report from the radiology department and my GI had spoke to him on the phone about me. He told me that if I didn't hear from him by the end of the week to call him. I called this morning and one of his staff returned my call and said that he should have a chance to look at it tomorrow morning. Tommorrow morning seems like and eternity. The only thing that the surgeon said that was definate is that he would not be able to go through my old incision and that he would need make a vertical incision under my belly button. I am not looking foward to this, but I will do anything to get some relief! I guess what doesn't break you will make you stronger. During the last four years I have had ACL repair from a skiing accident, sinus surgery, bunion surgery, and my oophorectomy that left me with these adhesions. I don't want my strength to be tested anymore. Enough is enough. I appreciate you all letting me vent.

--
Rachel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: