>what meds are you taking peggy, hat is how I have been, usually I am an
>early riser, now I can hardly make the news, and I am getting up at
>eight , that is late to me. I too am very tired, I sometimes go to
>bingo in the evening, and I almost fall asleep, it is trrible! I still
>push myself to do alot right now I am cleaning out my cupboard,we also
>bought new bedroom furniture, andI have benn working in there, I went to
>french provincal, and I love it sort of looked like my grandmothers, but
>hers was italian provincial. wondering what they have you on, I fight a
>nap everyday, i hate sleeping in the afternoon.
>
>we will stick together! toni

Toni,I am taking Methadone 25 mgs. a day,Klonopin,The mgs. for that is 0.5 and I take 1/2 a tablet 3 times a day, and I am also taking Arthrotec 2 times a day.The Dr. told me to take a nap after taking my 1:oo dose but it is impossible with babysitting and having my own children here all day long.But sometimes it is so hard to stay awake.If I sit down for more than 5 minutes I doze off.The worst part is driving,I cannot drive very far at all.The other day I took my son to his baseball game {he has to be there 45min. to 1 hour before the game}and I was stopped at a red light and dozed off for a second.I got so scared.I thought of everything that could have happened.So I am Trying to drive as little as I have to.THe Dr. said that I have to practice driving longer distances at a time with my husband in the car .On the weekennd in a remote area.THere are times when I ask myself when does all of this end? But as you know there is nothing more that can be done that isn't being done right now.I feel like I am such a burden to my husband at times,But I think he finally realizes that I have really had a rough time over the past year and a half.I had him go to the last couple of Drs. visit with me and having him hear it from the Drs. helped .Before that I felt like he really did not know what I have been going through.But since he went to the Drs. with me he has been more sympathetic and understanding .Well toni,I need to get some things done around the house,I will talk to you later. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: