finally back to talk

Wed Aug 25 21:05:24 1999

I am sorry i have not been here for awhile now, I ave been having alot of different problems. Not only pain , now family arguements over grandmas belongings, and it has been all blamed on me. Just so stpid, my aunt decided to not give me any of her things,I got a few very nice figurines and that is all that matters. I talk up for my father, and things went all out of proportion. but I have to deal with myself now.

I have started FINALLY pt, the first thing they did was heat my incision and massaged the whole area very tuff, t is pretty sore today, I am still having pain in the rest of my body, which even the therapy guy said you mean to tell me your pcp never ordered an MRI, I said no, they are doing NOTHING for me, I see the gyn in sept, who was goig to think about a laparoscopy, but right now I know it would not help the problems.

I am on 200 mgs of celebrex, but it is not helping completely, I do not understand the pain is still there, I am taking 900 mgs Neurotin, 100 mgs of trazadone, 1o mgs oxycontin 3 times a day and celebrex and I am still in pain. I am taking 5 -6 tablespoons of duphalac syrup to help bowels move and still the bowel movements are VERY painful, I am getting so disgusted wiht it all, that is why i stayedaway, I have been crying daily and so down, I dont want to pull you all down, I am going off to read some of your posts for awhile, and hopefully I will be back on tomorrow!

I guess some of you will remember me, I know chris will.

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: