Celebrex

Fri Aug 20 18:04:02 1999

Hi,

I have been a silent reader for a while, and want to thank all of you for your wonderful postings! I know personally that they are helping many people who are not regular contributors. Sue Ann, many thanks for keeping us all up-to-date on the good intergel results. I am very sorry this is not the end of your pain problems and hope there will soon be a resolution for them. I am also a severe adhesion sufferer,with severe pelvic wall involvement. I know Chris has written about Celebrex, I have now started taking it also. I am combining it with Neurontin and lowering dosages of ultram and ativan, which have dependency issues related to them. Just to let you know it is really working much better than I had ever expected!! I still have the pressure and bowel problems, but the terrible pulling pain has been reduced. It is much better than any other anti-inflammatory I have ever taken and is also being prescribed for arthritis patients. Just one more vote for this med, if you are looking for a possible pain reliever.

--
Anne Hayashi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: