Picked this up at the pain management office

Fri Aug 20 06:27:03 1999

Don't Quit

When things go wrong as they often will, When the road you're trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile ,But you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit Rest if you must,but don't you quit.

Life is queer with it's twists and turns, As everyone one of us sometimes learns, And many a person turns about When they might have won have they stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace is slow You may succeed with another blow.

Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown.

Sucess is failure turned inside out So stick to the fight when your hardest hit, It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

I wanted to share this with all my friends, We all know how difficult it is too not give up.It is a struggle for all of us to live with the pain everyday.I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: