Tips to keep Fleets Phospho-soda down

Fri Jul 23 08:26:10 1999

These tips were given to me by a GI doctor's office. They told me the manufacturer of the stuff provided them (after receiving too many complaints I guess.)

1. Drink clear liquid 15-20 minutes BEFORE taking the prep (in other words, don't take on empty stomach) 2. Mix Fleets phospho-soda with soft drink or Kool Aid 3. Drink this mixture and follow with 1 glass clear liquid 4. Wait awhile before continuing with clear liquids, do not lie down 5. Continue with clear liquids waiting 10 hours between first and second doses of the prep. 6. Avoid fruit juices immediately before and after prep doses 7. Drink second prep following tips #1,2,3

If these tips conflict with your doctor's instructions, consult his/her office. I can't say that they work or don't work because I don't usually have any problems keeping things down. Don'tknow about Golytely-I've never tried, just looking at it is enough for me. The person that named it that should be tortured. But I think the "lytely" part refers to electrolytes and not the fact that you go "litely".

--
Chris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: