First time here and frustrated

Mon Jul 19 07:34:00 1999

Hello to all, I don't know if I have adhesions or not, but have some of the pain other women have described. I have had a lap, and then had a laparotomy. I had to have my left tube and ovary taken out during the laparotomy due to endo. I did 3 months of Lupron, and now trying to concieve for two months. I know the only way you know for sure if you have adhesions is to do surgery but, I don't want to go through that again. My incision got infected after my laparotomy which was painfull and scarey when it drained. Anyway, I have sharp shooting pains, if I move the wrong way I feel something almost like an pull but its painfull. And I can feel the pain on both the right and left side. Last night in bed I went to turn on my left side and had the most aweful sharp pain on my left side, I almost started to cry. Before my sugerys the doc never said anything about adhesions. I found out about them on an endo support forum. After I had most of my severe endo removed I thought I would be painfree for a long time, but that's not the case and it is very frustrating to me. Any other experiences and advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all in advance. Pain free days to all, Beth

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: