Feeling good and wondering why

Sun Jul 18 11:31:01 1999

Strange subject? First, let me tell where I want to go with this post and then talk about how feeling good fits in with that.

I have made some changes during the past week...in meds...in habits...and in shoes...and the past two days I have felt better than I have in...well...in years. The question that filters to the top of my mind for this group are:

Is there a way that we as people who suffer from adhesions help to fulfill the mission of this site by a systematic reporting of our experiences in a format that can be used in real research? Do researchers in this area know the answers to questions such as:

-As a group, how are we alike/different in symptoms? -As a group, how are we alike/different in medical histories? -As a group, how are we alike/different in personality? -As a group, does our mental health suffer because because we are in pain OR are we in pain because we bring questionable mental health attributes to the table. (This sounds harsh...but those of us who have had the "it's all in your head" routine...deserve to have that one cleared up.) -Do we all struggle with constipation? -Do the same meds help most or all of us? -And finally, a peculiar sounding one...as a group, do we "walk funny?" If so, in what ways do we "walk funny" and have we always walked that way?

Gosh...I am running out of room and that was just the intro. Sending this and then more in the next post. Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: