Adhesions

Fri Jul 16 21:52:29 1999

I am new to this site and am amazed how many people suffer with adhesions. I have had 2 c-sections and in 1997 finally went to the dr about the pain in my abdomen and he did a laproscopy and found I was all "glued together" and recommended a hysterectomy. Well, did that and felt great for 6 months and hit rock bottom. He had left my ovaries and the wrapped around my intestines and I had adhesions again. I kept having the pulling tugging pain in the left part of abdomen. Decided to change drs and went in and he thought adhesions right off. Decided to have a lap and the adhesions where so bad it took 3 hrs to cut them away. Well that was Nov 98 and I have been back with the pain in the lower left part of my abdomen. He has told me it is more than likely adhesions. I am going back Tuesday to see what he says. He has already mentioned going back in and using an adhesion barrier. He said I was the worse case he had ever seen. The pictures were awful. Just tired of living in pain and would love to be able to enjoy doing everything I used to do without suffering the consequences. Thanks for letting me blow steam.

--
Diane

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: