Re: Chris

Thu Jul 1 18:38:50 1999

Do you have adhesion currently. you obviously had an adhesionalysis, but you stated that those adhesions did not reform, yet you had a second adhesionalysis? Where did those adhesions come from? What procedure did you have that the adhesions did not reform? Who did that surgery? What makes you think that you do not currently have adhesion involvement that is causing your symptoms if a Dr IS stating that? Did you ask your Dr. why he thinks it is adhesions that is causing your symptoms and how he knew that? I hear so ofetn that Dr's don't even believe that adhesions cause our problems, and I find this interesting that one would actually blame symptoms on adhesions rather then something else! I don't know your med history in regards to adhesions, but I see that you suffer terribly with chronic pain and the frustration of getting any decent diagnosis or effective treatment for it, for that I am very saddened for you! Chronic pain, no matter the cause, has a major impact on ones life, every aspect of it, and to have to fight for understanding as well as treatment for it, is hard on all of us...no matter the cause! Is there a way that you could get that Dr. to write down that your symptoms ARE caused by adhesions? I ask this only becuase if you secured that from him, it would be a first...and then couldn't you use that to get disability or anything? Not that you want to do that, but i have been trying for years to help people with adhesion disorder get on disability for it, but no Dr. will even admit that it is the cause of thier problem...andince they have an adhesionalysis, they claim it is CURED by the surgery...and when they present with pain again, they can't say it is caused by adhesions as without a surgery, they can't say the adhsions reformed!! So, do you see why I find your comments interesing and would love to see a DR. actually write that someones symptoms are the direct results of adhesion developement! Let me know your thoughts on this will you? Your pretty medicaly minded, so i'm sure you'll understand what I'm asking? Also, have you seen dense adhesions in the human body...not a photo off the web, but the real things? If there is anything I can do to help you, Chris, please feel free to contact me @ bnb@cybrzn.com...take care now, Bev!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: