Re: Absorbing information, Sympathetic support :o)

Thu Jun 17 10:12:39 1999

I CARE VERY, VERY, MUCH and I hope others do too!!!!!!!!! Where would we be today if we did not have and find each other!!!!!!! We have to stop these petty comments to each other. We are all too sick to do this to each other. Even though I have not met each of you in person, you would be immediately welcomed in my home. I care and pray for each of you every day. I know the suffering and pain we go through and feel sometimes that I want the Lord to just take me home, yet, I still struggle to hold onto my sanity and life with every fiber of my being. It is an insurmountable task yet I struggle through. How? Your strength. Michele, I am hope you send this out to everyone. I forgot to do so because I wanted to tell you first, how I felt about you. Take care, and feel free to write to me individually if you like.

>>> Michele <woobie@telebot.com> 06/11 5:09 PM >>>

Hi- I think everyone wants to help. It's the delivery of a message that is interesting. Some of us learn visually, others through hearing. But, most of us lose a tremendous amount of information and it goes out the window as nonsense information. Some of us will enjoy bold and aggressive posts that push forward. Others will see it as cyber yelling. If it's all CAPS and the heading is huge, then some people thing you are trying to overshadow others who are trying to express feelings.

This is a support forum- not a control group/forum. Some days, when I hurt, I can't read all of the clinical information. So, retention is down even further.

I think if you open up your heart first and give information in small doses (taylored to each person) then having a differing opinion is so slight.

I was very touched by most of the posts I've read, and one day we wrote about flowers. It was better day. We still have to deal with doctors and should learn to be Empowered...but in tactful doses.

I had a tough day....does anyone care?

With Care and Hope ----Michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: