Participation in this Forum

Fri Jun 11 19:36:25 1999

I'm a little confused here. It is my understanding that an open forum implies *discussion*. According to the welcome message I received, the Adhesion Forum has been created for women, physicians, and medical providers to discuss topics related to women's physical and emotional health and well-being. Includes but not limited to the exchange of ideas, personal experiences, referrals, product recommendations, procedures, support groups.

A participant is welcome to participate as long as it is within the guidelines (no personal criticism etc.) I don't remember reading any personal criticism. Apparently on this forum permission is not required to e-mail a person privately. For some people, support is found more on an intellectual level, by obtaining info and back and forth discussion of that info. If this is not what you want, then don't participate in it. (the back and forth discussion that is)If you are looking for emotional support in a more traditional way, post your message and I'm sure someone will answer it. There should be a place for everyone. This is my mpression of an open forum. I'm not sure what a control group forum is.

Chris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: