More Symptom Questions

Sat May 15 18:20:52 1999

Like all of you I am desperately searching for the right thing to do. I have two large incisional scars that cross each other. (One vertical (umbilical to pubis), one horizontal (bikini). I have constant pulling along these incisional lines. However it is wave like, across one side, across the other, vertically, under the leg and some times radiates down to my knee. (A good word might be gut wrenching). I think it is related to the movement of the intestine and the incisions are the areas most most strongly adhered to the bowel and bladder. I am at the point where I am more comfortable stooped over when sitting. I am also constantly nauseous. The bladder also feels as if it is being pulled on the left side where the adhesions are the most dense. Unfortunately in the lower pubic area, the pulling is the most noxious since some pubic nerves must be getting yanked on. Is anyone else getting severe pulling particularly along the incisions?

I also wake up everyday with a severe stomach ache, that is much better when the bowel is empty.

I know I have severe adhesions, have been also told about the possibility of occult inguinal hernias, and spastic bowel syndrome.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. My best wishes to everyone out there, and a special thanks to Dr. Wiseman.

--
Anne Hayashi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: