Surgery Protocol.....To increase the rate of healing following.....

Thu May 13 12:25:54 1999

I came across "Surgery Protocol" the other day. I found it interesting in that the purpose of the suggested program (begin 2 weeks prior to surgery and continue for 4 weeks after surgery) is "To increase the rate of healing following surgery and to minimize scar and adhesion formation."

Then this article says: "Individuals who follow this program typically heal much faster than normal, with less pain and swelling and fewer complications."

In some ways this does make sense, but whether this surgery protocol will be able "to minimize scar and adhesion formation" remains to be seen.

There has not been any evidence stating that nutrition will give the results this article says. Then too in trying to follow the suggested program, this could get to be very expensive.

I am sure that nutrition plays a big part in maintaining our physical and mental health; however, since so many different nutrients are listed at this web site and since the sale of these nutrients is a part of this web site, these nutrients could be very expensive!!!

I do not endorse this article...because I have not found other references on the Internet which say that surgery protocol will "increase the rate of healing following surgery and to minimize scar and adhesion formation."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: