long talk with gyn yesterday

Tue May 11 11:00:51 1999

I too have been having alot of bowel trouble getting alot worse, the gyn did say he wants me to try to take dupholac syrup, he said it will cause more cramping than the senekot.

when I told him I did not go after 3 days and had increase the laxative his face dropeed, he asked him if I went and I told him I drank tons of prune juise, and then I went alot.he did say he was very concerned with me, and is hoping for now the pain clinic can at least get me functional again.

He sat with us and showed us the pictures and explained them, and he said that each one of them were over an inch thick, he said these are the adhesions that definitely bind up the bowels, and he said he was sure that it is in the same condition it was, but he feels that surgery at this time would be very hard on me, I was in the office in tears, and he told me he cares and wants to help me, and when they come out woth a barrier , he will go in and lyse them again, but he has to know that the new barriers will work, he also sadi he knows that I would have to have a llaparotomy, he said teh last lap, the scope was not able to get too far into the pelvis, and get through the adhesions, he said that they are VERY think, and VERY LONG, some of them were, even 2 inches wide, so it is bad!

He starrted me estratest, for they loss of sex drive, and said do not ever hesitate to call,, he was himself yesterday the caring gyn I am used too, he said he will help me, as soon as he is SURE this will work.

Chris, I am having the same smptoms you are having, and I told him I was running from morming to night trying to forget. I was back down to 95 lbs, he said I can see you do not feel good, but I am running my self down, I told him I have not been able to eat any meat, and he said I need to find other things for protein.

I am going to see grandmohter now talk to you all later.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: