PainShield MD Anyone else have one yet?

Sun Mar 10 16:53:49 2013

PainShield MD received Friday, it is now Sunday. I would like to have a bit more experience with the device before writing a full review - but - so far I can report very positive results. After a week of averaging only 4.5 hours of sleep per night (I wear the UP Band by Jawbone to track sleep and activity) for the week prior to trying the PainShield, I slept a full 7 hours the first night! Seven hours. That is a record for me. I was not awoken by pain. That is amazing.

The Hubs and friends expected me to have boundless energy after one day, but I have to admit that I eagerly wait for the device to charge so that I can turn it on and lie down and sleep, peacefully, for hours on end. I have been so sleep deprived for so long that getting 6, 7, 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is a delightful indulgence. I can see scheduling my life around the 6 hour intervals of use and recharging of the Pain Shield.

Oh, and YES, the reduction of pain is remarkable. The treatment is subtle, I do notice a wave of warmth now and again, but frankly I have been sleeping when I have it on....... more to come....

Thanks, again, to David Wiseman for personally answering my questions about the device, assisting me in the ordering process. AND for getting this device to the USA for those of us here. Well done. Donna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: