Back pain, nausea, and weight loss

Fri Jun 22 19:17:40 2012

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Brady Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 5:53 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Back pain, nausea, and weight loss

hello, I'm sorry your having a hard time. I just wanted to let you know that yes I experience the same thing, only extremely painfull before and after, only then does it subside a little bit. I had the exact same ovary removed also attached to sigmond and transverse colon. Now three years later my uterus is attatched to same place. Obviously surgery isn't an option. I'm hanging in there. Taking a break from the Dr, search. I'm resting and drinking more, sleeping more, and eating alot of carbs and cheese to try to gain weight. I know it's because there are adhesions around our intestines. The pain associated with that is what makes the diarea and weight loss. I have yet to find a cure, althoh since i cut out milk, and Ice cream, and started taking multi vitamin, probiotic vitamin, and cranberry supplement I have felt a little better and I have gained 5 pounds :) Good luck to you

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:35 AM, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: jat2@wi.rr.com (entrapped) Subject: Back pain, nausea, and weight loss

Hello everyone.

Daily I experience back pain - at times horrific.  Additionally, what is "odd" is that no one seems to be able to figure out why upon waking up in the morning and while of course the contents of one's lower intestines are moving (I'm trying not to gross any of you out) which is obviously normal upon awakening, I feel intense back pain, nausea, and wretching which seems to subside somewhat following a bowel movement. Additionally, I've lost a great deal of weight and I'm barely able to maintain what I've got which isn't much...  I should be at least 20 pounds more than I am.  Thirteen years ago I did undergo a laparoscopy and lysis of adhesions.  Endometriosis was discovered, my left ovary was adhered to my sigmoid colon which was all adhered to my left pelvic sidewall.  I've had a number of laps since then and supposedly there weren't any adhesions and perhaps one endo lesion.  I'm 56 years old now, have had the above-mentioned symptoms for....  I have no idea - way too long.  Anyone here experience any of this? I'm worn out and at a loss.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: