itermittitent intense pain

Sun Mar 18 15:36:54 2012

Hi I am looking for some help or guidance perhaps .I have been having the worst drop you to your knees feel like you are going to die pain on and off for the past couple of years.Some times I can go for a month with no pain and there are times it will bother me several times in a week.When the pain hits it will usually last 8 to 10 hours and then slowlly subside.The pain always hits right in the center of my stomach and comes in intense waves and I will usually end up vomitting because of the intense pain.While the pain is there it feels like my intestines just close over.When I begin to start passing gas I know the pain will usually start to subside .All I know is this is starting to ruin my life day to day you never now how you are going to feel.I have had surgery for chrones disease 3 times in the past ten years one ten years ago and two within one week of each other due to doctors mess up 5 years ago.I dont beleive this pain is due to chrones disease because it is not normal for the pain to come and go like this.All I know is that when the pain is there on a scale of 1 to 10 it is probably a 9.5 and by the time I finally get in to see my doctor I am usually feeling fine and he looks at me like I am a idiot.Thanks for any help and sorry for the long post

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: