Re: do adhesions gorw??

Wed Feb 29 16:18:56 2012

Dorthy. Yes scar adh do grow, expand, & squeeze organs together. I've had 3 abd surgery s years ago & have suffered w/lots of pain. My gastro has told me more surgery will cause more & make old ones grow faster. Find a good gasto & he can prescribe something to ease the symptoms. Diane ------Original Message------ From: IAS AdminSender: adhesions@adhesions.org To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS ReplyTo: adhesions@adhesions.org Subject: do adhesions gorw?? Sent: Feb 28, 2012 11:04 PM

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Carli Davis Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:53 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: do adhesions gorw??

mine grow according to the surgeons. you can read my story under carli albright on the adhesions quilt.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 11:51 pm Subject: FW: do adhesions gorw??

Sender: dmmoran@hotmail.com (dorothy)

Subject: do adhesions gorw??

Hey all, I have had 3 sbo's and 3 subsequent surgeries in 3 years... I am

curious, do adhesions grow after the fact? In the past few months at times I

feel sensations in and around the abs, sometimes even in the rt kidney,

mostly feeling like something moving around or pinching, oft times right

near where the external scar on my tummy is.

Adhesions being scar tissue, I would assume that they don't get bigger, that

they don't grow. Does anyone know for sure? Why would they suddenly start

to behave differently?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: