Adhesions

Thu Nov 10 16:36:35 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:39 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions

I wish I could tell you yes, but I live in the USA, we have CAPPS in Florida and a hand full of other doctors. There is also some doctors in Germany! Myself I am coming up on 4 years no abdominal surgery's, I also have other pain due to a work related accident, I due believe my adhesion's were caused from that as my accident caused 2 hernias and one was fixed with MESH. I am sure that's when adhesion's took over my abdomen and pelvis. Wendy all I can say for sure is more surgery's more adhesion's. Try and find a good pain management Doctor and try to keep moving if its possible! I wish you all the best and hope that you will find what your looking for. May the sun shine on you today. Debbie B

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Adhesions To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Saturday, November 5, 2011, 8:44 PM From: wndyb72@yahoo.com.au (Wendy) Subject: Adhesions

Hi, I live in Frankston, Victoria, Australia, near Melbourne.  I have seen this site before since I had a Laproscopy for Adhesion in March this year and in March Last year.  I have developed them again, bad.  I had my first surgery in 2005 for a cyst and endemetriosis, my second and third were also for endometriosis, in 2006 and 2007.  About 6 weeks later - in 2007 - I had Radical Hysterectomy.  I developed adhesions in 2010 and all my organs were bound together.  I am 39, soon to turn 40, and have no children - just a wonderful Husband. My last surgeon can't help me. Does anyone know a surgeon expert on Pelvic and Abdominal Adhesions in Melbourne, or even anywhere in Australia? Wendy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: