FW: FW: low back and hip muscle pain

Thu Sep 8 23:54:40 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of annmarie bluett Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 1:26 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: FW: low back and hip muscle pain

Yes me!   My lower right groin, hip and lower back are painful -- all the time!  I had a hyst 5 years ago followed by a adhesion take down two years ago -- bowel and bladder involvement.  It feels as if I've got continual appendicitus but no one will do anything about it as, like you, they will only operate again if I have any more bowel obstructions.  I am beyond fed up and not looking forward to living the rest of my life in so much pain;(   Hugs Ann-Marie xxxx 

--- On Mon, 5/9/11, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: FW: low back and hip muscle pain To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Monday, 5 September, 2011, 18:48 Sender: pixiekabb@yahoo.com (Karen Ricci) Subject: low back and hip muscle pain

I've had 2 exploratory laparotomies and many flare ups since. For the past 2 years I've had problems with my back.  The left side of my back muscle had been knotted-up constantly.  Pills, therapy, TENS unit, injections haven't worked.  I believe that adhesions have attached to this muscle group.  I believe it can't release at all.  Constant pain and difficulty moving are my companion.

This is the side of my body that has had the worst of adhesions! I don't know what type of doctor to see anymore.  The last surgeon, few years ago, said he wouldn't operate on me.  Unless, I had another bowel obstruction.

Woe is me! Anyone else have this issue?

--
Thanks,
Karen Ricci

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: