Another Obstruction

Sat Jul 16 17:39:57 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Noreen Skinner Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 2:08 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Another Obstruction

Depending on how vast your adhesions are you may not be a candidate for "scope surgery" I found out the hard way when the sugeon pierced my bowel trying to remove adhesions with a scope. I just had to many & they really can't see what they are doing when you have so many adhesions. They had to cut me open again from bikini line passed my belly button. I was not a happy camper.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: Melba Jones [mailto:cadahc@sbcglobal.net] Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 5:38 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Another Obstruction

Does anyone know of a doctor in the  East Texas area that does adhesion surgery by a scope?  I'm feeling certair that it wont be long before I will need the surgery again for a small bowel obstruction.  I don't want the open surgery again.  Please help me if you can. Melba

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: