Need Information on Dr. Redan

Thu Dec 16 22:12:35 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Tucker Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:18 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Need Information on Dr. Redan

Their phone number is on this web site and you can call it and speak directly to an intake counselor. Best of luck! http://www.adhesionscenter.com/

[Admin note: you can search the message archives to see prior Posts and click the link for Dr. Redan's practice located in The Sponsors section] ________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> ________________________________________ To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, December 8, 2010 7:51:14 PM Subject: Need Information on Dr. Redan From: symphonyno1@sbcglobal.net (RA) Subject: Need Information on Dr. Redan

For about six months I have made several postings to this board and emailed numerous individuals here and elsewhere, multiple times, regarding information on Dr.  Redan.  So far I have not received a response.

My mom is in desperate need of surgery for her adhesions, and I am trying to contact people who have had surgery with him in the past regarding their experiences and outcome.

I would certainly appreciate it if someone could get back to me about this as soon as possible.

Thank you,

--
RA

[Admin note: you can search the message archives to see prior Posts and click the link for Dr. Redan's practice located in The Sponsors section]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: