In need of a doctor

From: IAS Admin (
Thu Dec 16 22:09:17 2010

From: [] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:48 AM To: Subject: Re: In need of a doctor

If I make it to the end of January I will have 3 years without a surgery. I have done some research for a good Dr. in my area. His name is Dr.Collin Brathwaite. He works out of Winthrop Hospital In Long Island New York! You can check him out on line! I hope this helps! I am to the point I think I need him also. If anyone can get lido-cane infusions. I found some relief from them, but now because they don't bring me enough relief to get back to work I cant have them anymore. Very stupid don't you think. I have more than abdominal and pelvic issues, I also fell from a ladder 4 years ago and I am dealing with neck and back issues as well. This really stinks and you all know that's not the word I want to use right know. May we all make it through another day! Thanks for letting me vent! Debbie B NY

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, IAS Admin (Tracy) <> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <> Subject: In need of a doctor To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <> Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 2:19 AM From: [] On Behalf Of Richard A Venne Sr Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 2:33 AM To: Subject: Re: In need of a doctor

Dr. Jay Redan Celebration, FL   The very best....4000 operations exclusively for adhesions   Torresdale

[admin note: please verify directly w/the physician on their Skill sets, knowledge and # of related operations performed]

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <> Sent: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 9:39 pm Subject: In need of a doctor Sender: (Reena) Subject: In need of a doctor

Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me find a doctor in my area who is familiar with adhesions.  I have had 6 abdominal surgeries and as a result suffer from partial bowel obstructions & severe pain from all of the adhesions.  I live in Ocean Twp New Jersey and can't find a specialist who deals with this.  All my other doctors say there is nothing they can do.  They just give me pain meds that I don't like to take, but sometimes I have no choice.  I hope someone can refer a doc to me.  Thanks so much!


Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: