Re: Anyone taking Serrapeptase?

Sat Oct 16 23:37:37 2010

What a coincidence. I really don't even remember ordering this stuff but it arrived today. I ordered it in September. I looked it up to see what it's for and then I read this.

I did start it today and will let you know how it goes. My adhesions are fairly severe so I don't know if it will help. Fingers crossed. I can't even imagine what waking up with no pain is like.

--
Sara

At Sat, 9 Oct 2010, Catherine b wrote: > >Coincidentally, I had just been doing some research on this for another >health issue (for my husband). The long name of this product is >Serratia peptidase. Serrapeptase is a commercial formulations of what >they call proteolytic enzymes which digest proteins. Other types of >proteolytic enzymes which are probably better known are bromelain (from >pineapple) and papain (from papaya). This serratia enzyme is present in >the intestine of the silkworm -- . There's been some clinical trials on >its use as an anti-inflammatory, mostly in India and Asia, also some >trials on it combined with cephalosporin to treat staph infections. > >Let me know how it works if you're using it for adhesions. I had >surgery for adhesions in April and have been working on resolving >residual pain issues since then. I personally have had good results >with self-therapy involving myofascial release. Still taking some pain >meds as well. Luckily, I don't think my situation was as complicated as >many on this forum whose posts I have read. > >At Wed, 29 Sep 2010, Maria del Mar Hernandez wrote: >> >>Yes, I just start today. I would like to hear how you are doing since you >>wrote >>on July 17. Please answer me at Mariadelmar1115@gmail.com >>Thanks. >> >>At Tue, 17 Jul 2007, IAS Admin wrote: >>> >>>From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf >Of >>>Christine Avendano >>>Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:50 PM >>>Subject: Anyone taking Serrapeptase? >>> >..Anyway, I had planned to >>do >>>a surgery this year, but things radically improved after taking >>>Serrapeptase.  I am taking 90,000 IU two times a day, and have seen a lot >>of >>>improvement, and I can sleep at night with a lot less difficulty and am >off >>>all sleep/anxiety pain meds for now.  So far so good.  It's a miracle >right >>>now, and I hope it continues.  The Serrapeptase apparently eats away at >>scar >>>tissue and adhesions, and I definitely see that happening.  Is anyone else >>>out there on this stuff? >>>Christine >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: