Re: New Jersey Residents

Sat Jul 17 23:01:45 2010

Would u mind explaining how to manipulate your tummy to loosen adhesions? I would so love to know as my bowels work terribly! from dawn

On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:25 PM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: kimberlyecanonico@hotmail.com (Kimberly) Subject: New Jersey Residents

I have seen a physical therapist who specializes in pelvic floor disorders and although I don't know yet if she will get my pain to a liveable level she has lowered it considerably in one visit. Her name is Michelle Dela Rosa and she has magic hands(I swear). I have tried every remedy there possibly is to get off the floor in the fetal position and this is the first time in two years that someone has helped me to pass gas and move my bowels after one visit. She has been able to locate my adhesions and is teaching me how to manipulate my abdomen to try to loosen the adhesions at home. I am on a wait and see right now but I think she is amazing. She takes insurance because she is a physical therapist and she believes in adhesion pain.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: