doctor albany ny area

Fri Jul 2 01:24:16 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Marlene Wheeler Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:23 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: doctor albany ny area

Good luck in your search.. Dr Gerhart is in Wilksbarre Pa, not too far south from you.. Great Doc.. Deals with adhesions all the time.. It won't hurt to at least contact him by Email to let him know what's going on .. He will let you know if he thinks he can help.. There are other Docs ie in Florida, And Ohio, but I would highly recommend Dr G.. He saved my life! When no one here would do anything. I haven't had to have surgery for Adhesions for almost 4 years. God has been good, and I'm so thankful that I found someone who was willing to help me.. I most likely would not be talking on here now, otherwise.. I don't come on here often anymore but it saddens me to see so many people suffering needlessly on here..I wish more Doctors would get on the ball with dealing with these things.. I've seen them, their awfull, I was an OR nurse before all of this. I may never be able to go back into working in the Or again, because of what I've been through, but I'm so so much better, and I've even thought of writting about my experiences with this awfull Disease.  Hopefully some day soon, there will be barriers that will do even better.. Each time I check into how their doing with the barriers, it seems like their making headway.. unfortunately there are problems with FDA approval, and big Drug Co etc bla, bla , bla, I could go on and on about how upset I get about that when I was researching this. Good Luck And Hang in there. Fyi when I had to have my GB out in the middle of all my issues the adhesions were horrible in that area..So I feel for you.. Also finding a decient pain doc could help tremendously!!

> Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:38:19 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: doctor albany ny area
>
> Sender: nesaby@earthlink.net (nesaby)
> Subject: doctor albany ny area
>
> desperate need of an experienced doc in the albany ny or surrounding
> areas.
>
> have had several laps for endo pcos and finally a c cut hysterectomy.
> everytime they go in there is more scar tissue and more things scar
> together. But I had to get my gall bladder taken out this year - it was
> actually enlarged and it was in my liver - when she went in she had said
> she had to take adhesions down and it was a real mess but she didnt get
> them all by any means and I am in worse pain when stetching or turning
> sideways or trying to reach up and some times deep breathing.
> the only thing that makes it better is to lie down flat put heat on them
> and take 15 or the laratab and I cant live like this ....
>
> thanks

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: