Re: pain management

Fri Jul 2 01:21:08 2010

I had a spinal cord stimulator and received no improvement. Torresdale ------Original Message------ From: IAS Admin \(Tracy\)Sender: adhesions@adhesions.org To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS ReplyTo: adhesions@adhesions.org Subject: pain management Sent: Jun 28, 2010 11:44 PM From: scilingor@yahoo.com (rob) Subject: Re: pain management

Hello Rheta,

I have a pretty good gastro doc in California, that was the first thing he put me on VSL#3. Unfortunately, it never really worked for me. I am still searching for that "wonder" drug that will help so many of us out... Until then, I am stuck with pain management doctors who are insisting on implanting a stimulator in my spine to control the pain. I have read so many negatives about this, but, my doc is really adament about doing it. So, I will do what they wish for now.

--
Rob

At Mon, 21 Jun 2010, Rheta Barber wrote: > >Hi to All ! > >I have notice the the Gastro Drs are recommending to take Probiotics with >digestic enzymes > for abdominal adhesions since so many can not consume milk products > >I recently started taking it and it has help some I have not been on it >long enough to tell for sure >Also this new Robic Surgery >Wonder if that can help us?? > >Let me know your feed back > >30 years plus of adhesion pain > >Rheta > >-----Original Message----- >From: IAS Admin (Tracy)Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:02 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS >Subject: pain management >From: Dawn <whity631@yahoo.com> >Subject: Re: pain management > >I haven't been able to find a pain doc in my area that specializes in >adhesions. Wish that I could though, as maybe they would understand better >our problem. See if your family doc will refer u to a pain clinic that u >choose. The one that I have seen doesn't specialize in pelvic pain or >adhesions but he took me based on the referral of my gyno. >Mine is retiring, which is scary, so now I have to find a new one and the >two that have been recommended to me are 3 and 5 hours away, one way! Not >sure what I'm going to do yet. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: