Re: Adhesions caused by allergies?

Tue Jun 15 22:41:31 2010

Hi Kim, u so are not alone! This board is a great source of support. I'm with ya on the burden thing, I feel the same at times as I so can't even do anything close to what I used to, and it so frustrates me and pisses me off and sometimes if I didn't get angry I don't think I could go on, it seems to somehow keep me going at least a little bit anyway. Our life has too had to change drastically since I had to quit working, but we are fortunate that our house payment isn't high. But, the med bills have drained our savings and my daughters college fund. (sigh) Sometimes I wonder what keeps me here and I guess ultimately it's my family, but I do have really low points when I think they would be better off without me then I go my faith, anxiety meds and stubbornness to get by. :) Pain is a tough thing to live with, hang in there and reach out to those on the board. It is truly the only place and people that I have found that truly understand. Hugs to you, :-) Dawn

On Jun 2, 2010, at 11:09 PM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: kkajark@aol.com (Kim) Subject: Re: Adhesions caused by allergies?

I feel like such a burden to my family. I had to stop working almost a year ago. We have mounting medical and credit debt. We are going to try and sell our house as a short sale because we can not make the morgage any more. I feel like if I were to die my family would at least get the insurance money. I am grateful for this message board because no one knows how I feel. Thanks, Kim

At Fri, 28 May 2010, Dawn wrote:

Hi Wendy, I know all too well how u feel. I would rather be alsleep all the time than having to be awake and in pain and thinking of what I have had to give up due to this damn disease! I too, had to give up my job of 21 years in 2008, and have also been fighting for ssdi since then. If u ever need to vent or talk, feel free to email me. Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: