Is this a taboo subject

Wed Jun 2 21:33:37 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:39 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Is this a taboo subject

Hi Virginia, I don't believe it is a Taboo subject, at least not that I know of??? Mine has been awful, horrible,painful, non-existant, shall I go on? My Husband is afraid to do anything in fear that he will hurt me. There are times that I need the closeness, I tell him I don't care if it hurts me,what doesn't hurt me? I may pay for it for up to a week, just take my meds and curl up with my buddy the heating pad. It's not that I enjoy having pain inflicted (?) on me because I don't. I have been married to him for 24 years. About 15 of the 24 years have been painful. He is a kind, compassionite (?) loving caring man, and I am so blessed to have such a great Husband. There are times when there is absolutely No Way either. I just wait for a time when the pain is a bit less than normal. Hoped this helped?? Good luck and feel better, Cheryl 

> Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:30:59 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: FW: Is this a taboo subject
>
> Sender: mbrill@frontiernet.net (virginia)
> Subject: Is this a taboo subject
>
> How is your sex life? I have had more operations in the last 5 years
> then sex!
> Nobody touches this subject. Adhesions binds up your pelvic area and
> makes this very painful and diffcult. Does anyone else have this
> problem?
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: