left ovary adhered to intestine

Fri May 28 21:31:28 2010

For the past few months I have had terrible pain in my left lower abdomen. I was told I have a cyst on my right ovary & my left ovary is adhered to my intestine. I had a trans vag US & when pressed my left side did not move. I am scheduled for surgery in the next 2 weeks and I am very nervous about anything includung the intestines. My father went in to have his appendix removed, they nicked his intestine, & he ended up with a colostomy bag for 6 months. My Dr. doesn't seem to be too concerned with my symptoms, but I am about to die because I don't know if everything is related to the adhesions. I am nauseous, weak, feel very full, bloated, constant aching in my left lower abdomen to cramping & stabbing pains. Sometimes I can't decide if I am going to pass out or vomit, and I am having RIDICULOUS hot flashes!! I am only 35 & last time I had hot flashes was when I was pregnant (which I am not) Of course I have pain with sex & bowel movements, but is everything else related to the adhesions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: