back pain and rib cage pain

Fri May 28 21:29:26 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:18 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: back pain and rib cage pain

Hi Kimberly,Yes I do suffer from ribcage pain into my back.( in the area of my waist basically) I just figured it is part of having adhesions. I don't get chest pain. The pain that wraps from my ribcage around to my back seems to really hurt more since I had the Celiac Plexus Block. It is so painful, I press my hand aginst it, then in a few hours, I will have a BM (sorry). When it is really intense, I grab my best friend the heating pad,lay it against the painful area,and put a pillow against it. Does anyone find that it feels better to put pressure against painful areas? I will grab my pillow, fold it and press it against my abdomen. I do it a lot when we go places in the car. I always have my pillow handy. When I am really bad and laying down, I use about 5 pillows around me giving me support in different areas. I do believe that adhesions can cause pain in the lower left ribcage area. Feel better Kimberly. Cheryl   > Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:34:08 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: back pain and rib cage pain
>
> Sender: kimberlyecanonico@hotmail.com (Kimberly)
> Subject: back pain and rib cage pain
>
> Does anyone who suffers from adhesions experience ribcage pain and back
> pain? I am wondering if I have something else going on as well. I get
> chest pain too. Can adhesions from a laparoscopy travel so high that
> they would cause a grueling non stop pain in the lower left ribcage?
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: