Re: HELP

Fri May 28 21:11:02 2010

Dear Kimberly: Oh my goodness. You absolutely deserve to feel this way. The problem is unless you're in it, you don't understand. Prayer is always good. But perhaps God provided these wonderful brains to doctors and researchers so that we can be healed. God helps those who help themselves.

My best suggestion to you would be, funds permitting, get a referral to a pain management physician. Also a therapist who specializes in pain can help. They help in accepting our condition and all that goes with it. You can learn relaxation techniques and techniques for dealing with idiots.

If you want to talk, you can email me at tuckersm@charter.net. I have been dealing with these monsters and all the pain they bring since 1995. I'll be glad to listen. Also I post on another forum for chronic pain patients, like you, at Medhelp. http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pain-Management. This is a great site but the one at Medhelp is in real time.

Take care of yourself.

--
Sara

At Mon, 24 May 2010, Kimberly wrote: > >I am ready to throw in the towel and the only reason I haven't yet is >because I have 2 small children and a husband. I cannot deal with the >pain any longer and the inability to eat. I have had 2 laparoscopies. >The first being totally unnecessary. I have no one to talk to. My >husband thinks God will heal me and my mom just gets upset and says I >have psychiatric issues(who wouldn't!) I can't enjoy anything anymore. >Has anyone ever felt this desperate but finally found help. If so, who >helped you? I can't do this much longer. It has been 2 years and I have >cried every day since the first surgery. I feel emotionally dead and >don't want to be physically dead but right now I don't feel any >difference.

--
Sara in Denton.  14 years and too many surgeries fighting the monster.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: