Re: Gurgling

Tue May 25 14:18:06 2010

I have no appetite for anything!!! and have had this 15 years Though I do love coffee - mainly because it helps with the bowel activity for me ( sorry - but I feel like here there is no such thing as TMI)

as for gurgling - i don't really have that - my area of trouble is lower left quadrant hahahaha - my stomach just growled... sometimes i wonder

anyway - and since you haven't given surgery locations or numbers- have it checked out - that's good advice & that's the best thing to go with.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 8:37 pm Subject: Gurgling

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of katelyn opalenik Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:24 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Gurgling

Kim, i dont know how many surgeries you've had, but I do have that gushing sound, and it sounds the same every couple of seconds when it does it. I have adhesions everywhere, and def can make u not eat or drink. I havent really even ate today.Upper left is either transverse colon or section of small bowel. Def get a scope done, and go from there, Dont suffer if u dont have too. Where i have that noise is where there is an adhesion making the bowel smaller and things sound like they are actually funneling thru. Then u just have these all out crazy noises and I;ve even had them in my back. Good luck on getting ur answer. And get that scope done, just to be sure u dont have a narrowing or something else going on. I;ll keep my fingers crossed for u. Michele On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:18 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: kimberlyecanonico@hotmail.com (Kimberly) Subject: Gurgling

I was just wondering if anyone else experiences a lot of hyperactivity in their bowels and disinterest in food or drink. I can go all day without thinking about eating or drinking. Every morning at 5 am exactly my stomach starts making horrific noises and I have diarrhea. Does this sound like adhesions? I also have loud gushing sound in my left upper quadrant that gets worse upon eating or drinking. Thanks.

.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: