Need a new dr. in NC area, any suggestions?

Sat May 1 20:28:46 2010

I'll try to make this as short as possible. I've lived on the southeast North Carolina coast for the last 20 yrs and have has pelvic and abdominal adhesion's, plus scar tissue from 14 surgeries over the the last 18 of those yrs...mind you I'm only 43 and spend most my time in pain and desperate for help. If it wasn't for the grace of god, my wonderful husband and the 2 best daughters a woman can have, i truly feel I'd be dead by now! I need to find a dr in my area that is willing to help me with my "Special Belly Pain". From what I've been reading most of you seem to have pretty good primary drs. It took me months to find the one I have and after a year i had a false negative drug test (i was on Oxycontin 40mg and roxicet for breakthrough pain}. When they sent it out all of my meds came back that i had taken them correctly but also did a drug i never heard of; its call dilaudid?? I have never taken anything other then what was prescribed for me, so how in the heck did that show up?? Has this happened to anyone else? It took so long to find her but because of government rules, she's not aloud to prescribe pain meds to me anymore. does anyone have any suggestions? She did refer me to pain management in my area but they won't be able to help someone with my type of pain. thanks for listening everyone your all a god sent!

--
shellyh

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: